Prayer Pocket ATC Pack
This ATC (artist trading card) angel pack can be used by itself or as decoration for an altered playing card project. This is a JPG image that prints on US Letter paper at 2.5″ x 3.5″, which is the exact size of a standard playing card.
- Print this page on US Letter paper and cut out the pieces.
- You can glue these pieces around a card from a standard deck of playing cards for extra sturdiness, or just assemble the parts without a card in the center.
- Write your prayer on a piece of paper.
- Place your prayer in the pocket with a promise to yourself to be open to seeing possibilities that lead you to what you wrote.
- Keep this prayer pocket somewhere you will be reminded to keep your eyes open for the possibilities that surround you – especially those that may lead to what you pray for.
Because this is a digital file, you can make as many as you like for your journals and papercraft projects. You can give a prayer pocket ATC as a gift to as many people as you like, put them in greeting cards to make them extra personal, and use them anywhere you feel they’re needed.