Wish Pocket ATC Kit
This ATC (artist trading card) kit can be used by itself or as decoration for an altered playing card project. This is a JPG image that prints on US Letter paper at 2.5″ x 3.5″, which is the exact size of a standard playing card.
Along with the wish pocket ATC, you get a bonus page with a Book Club altered playing card and bookplate. See the images for details.
- Print this page on US Letter paper and cut out the pieces.
- You can glue these pieces around a queen from a standard deck of playing cards for extra sturdiness, or just assemble the parts without a card.
- Write a wish or intention on a banner. Hold it and look at the sorceress while thinking about what you wrote. Imagine that you will place your wish in her cauldron.
- Place your wish banner in the back pocket with a promise to yourself to be open to seeing possibilities that lead you to what you wrote.
- Keep this wish pocket somewhere you will be reminded to keep your eyes open for the possibilities that surround you, especially those that may lead to what you seek.
*The inscription on one of the Wish Banners, Ego vultus, ego video, is Latin for I look, I see.